Specialist Insurance for Blasting, Jetting & Pressure Washing11/10/2017
Blasting, jetting & pressure washing are hazardous activities and carry with them an inherent risk to both people and property. It is therefore imperative your insurance protection is adequate for the work you undertake. Insurance can be a complex topic, which is why we explain your cover clearly and without using jargon.
We have over 10 years’ experience in the industry and have capacity to quote on the following:
• Pressure Washers / Water Jetting.
• Sandblasting – Shot Blasting / Grit Blasting.
• Dry Ice and CO2 Blasting.
Important areas for consideration:
• Treatment Risk / Damage to Property Being Worked Upon – although this is a standard exclusion under most policy wordings, we view this as essential cover for blast cleaners as damage or allegations of damage to the item being worked upon can be common.
• Cover for customer goods which have been removed from their premises.
• If you use sub-contractors, what is the nature of your relationship with them?
• Do you require cover for work in confined spaces?
• Do you require cover for industrial cleaning?
• Do you work at Heights or Depths?
• Additional covers are also available for: Directors and Officers Liability, Theft by Employees, and Loss of Business Claims (Financial Losses) from your customers.
We won Schemes Intermediary of the Year 2011 at the National Broker Awards thanks to our detailed understanding of specific industries and combining this with our experience and expertise in insurance.
We are happy to advise, recommend and quote on the following:
• Employers’ Liability.
• Public / Products Liability.
• Motor Fleet including tankers and fitted jetting equipment.
• Property including owned jetting equipment / customer’s goods / own premises.
• Professional Indemnity.
• Directors and Officers Liability.
• Legal Expenses.
It is important that you take out the right cover at the right price, so speak to our specialists who understand the industry.
We are happy to consider and quote on every type of blasting contractor, and relish the chance to work on something outside the ordinary.
Call Andy at UK Special Risks on 01634 662913 to discuss your business, cover requirements and to obtain your quotation.