About UK Special Risks
Classes of insurance we are delighted to recommend, advise and quote on:
- We work for you, our customer.
- We enjoy a number of exclusive insurer relationships.
- We are not a call centre.
- An individual account manager is appointed to develop long-term relationships to ensure you get the best out of your business liability insurance.
- We strive to provide the highest levels of service and expertise.
- We are an independent insurance broker specialising in commercial insurance for small to medium sized businesses.
We are independent advisors who are able to search the market on your behalf and choose from the wide range of insurers available to us. In addition, we have developed a number of products tailor-made for the needs of specific industries.
UK Special Risks was awarded “Schemes Intermediary of the Year 2011” at the National Insurance Age awards.
Martin Bell, Managing Director of UK Special Risks said:
“It is a proud moment and I thank Insurance Age for recognising our hard work and effort, all the staff at UK Special Risks and most importantly our clients”.
UK Special Risks Ltd is registered in England under reference 04010256. Registered office First Insurance Solutions House, Centre 3000, St. Leonards Road, Maidstone, Kent ME16 0LS.
UK Special Risks Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under reference number 300289.
Telephone calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.