With over 10 years experience in the Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom Industry, UK Special Risks are proud to announce that we are the exclusively recommended insurance providers for the iKBBI (The Institute of Kitchen, Bedroom & Bathroom Installers) and their accredited members.
All iKBBI members are rewarded with an automatic 10% discount on their policies as a result of this partnership, as we recognise that you are less of a risk due to your accreditation.
Cover can include:
- Accidental and Unforeseen Exposure to Asbestos
- Work Away installation as well as premises-based work
- Installation work carried out by sub contractors – this is something you are contractually liable for if accepting payment for the installation works
- Professional Indemnity insurance
- Cover for the Use of Heat on-site by employees and sub contractors
- Cover for Items in Transit
- Cover for laptops, dongles, mobile phones and computer software anywhere in UK
We understand that some insurance companies have rigid policy wordings and talk insurance jargon on the phone or via email. We pride ourselves on explaining your policy to you and comprehensively answering any questions you have about the extensions available above, or the level of cover itself.